Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of First Impressions
How to make a positive
Holding objects in front of your body
Checking the time
Standing too close
Crossing your arms
Analyze your outfit.
Role-play your verbal communication.
Evaluate your non verbal communication.
Examine your attitude.
What is a first impression?
Why is it important?
COM301 - 2014
Demaraise, Ann. (2004). First Impressions: What You Don't Know About How Others See You.
Kleinke, chris. (1975). First impressions: the psychology of encountering others.
Sattar, Karla. (2013). The Science of First Impressions. Retrieved from www.psychologytoday.com