Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Water Cycle
Ricardo Dakota Hernandez About Sublimation Evaporation Condensation The water cycle is a process in which the state of water changes constantly. When water changes from a solid to a gas.
An example is Dry Ice. Precipitation works through the collection of water in the clouds that falls to the Earth. Evaporation is when the surface of a liquid changes to gas. Precipitation It is when the water vapor in the air turns into a liquid. Collection It is when water returns to the Earth. Transpiration Water that evaporates from the plants. Surface
Run Off When water can no longer be absorbed into the soil, it remains above the surface rather than continuing to seep in.