Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Film Techniques in Pride and Prejudice
Transcript of Film Techniques in Pride and Prejudice
About the Movie
2005 Adaptation of Jane Austin's novel Pride and Prejudice.
Actors-Kiera Knightley and Matthew MacFayden
A love story that revolves heavily around social class.
Film Technique #1-
Close shot of Darcy and Elizabeth together along with society.
Society starts to fade out.
Darcy and Elizabeth dance alone.
180 degree rule.
The couple unite as one.
Film Technique #2- The Swing
Charlotte is engaged to Collins.
Elizabeth starts to swing.
Elizabeth's views on love and marriage.
Film Technique #3-
The Mirror Scene
Medium long-shot of Darcy.
Blurred close-up of Elizabeth.
Extreme close-up of Elizabeth's eyes.