Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dominican Republic
Also mountains with fertile valleys and even hot arid regions with terrian.
It is in the center
of the hurricane.
The coast is tropical between
plains and low hills.
Rugged highlands with
fertile valleys interspersed. Variation n rainfall are water shortages, deforestation and sea damages coral reefs.
Beaches what we do is swimming, snorkeling, sailing, fishing .
Towns what we do is music, like to look at the stars.
In Nature we look at wildlife. We like to hiking and rafting.
$ MONEY $
Atonal dish in Dominican Republic is the white rice and red beans.
Remind people of the flag colors.
A On the coast, fish and are eaten, and coconut is used to sweeten many seafood.
Children with painted faces and
costumes participate in the
Festival of Cabral.
Are export is ferromagnetic, sugar, gold, silver, c
offee, cocoa, tobacco, meats, consumer goods.
The Dominican Republic is mixed economy.
The Languages is spanish all the way.
The religion is Roman Catholic
95% other 5%.The president is Daniel Medina Sanchez.
Dominican Republic is Democratic republic .