Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Boyle's law
force of 800 N on an area of 2 square meters.
2. The pressure of a gas is 300 Newtons per
square meter. The area is 0.5 square meters.
What is the force? 1)If I have 5.6 liters of gas in a piston at a pressure of 1.5 atm and compress the gas until its volume is 4.8 L, what will the new pressure inside the piston be?
2)I have a 15 L balloon at sea level (1.0 atm). If I take the balloon to Denver, where the air pressure is 0.85 atm, what will the new volume be?
3)I’ve got a car with a volume of 12,000 L. If I drive my car into the river, what will be the volume when the pressure goes from 1.0 atm to 1.4 atm?