Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cuban Missile Crisis
Transcript of Cuban Missile Crisis
John F. Kennedy The Soviet Union:
Nikita Khrushchev Allied with Cuban Leader:
Fidel Castro Now back to...
the Problem: 1962 The Soviet Union placed
nuclear missiles in Cuba. only 90 miles from the US What was the United State's response? A Naval Blockade after many tense days the Soviet Union removed their missiles and the United States agreed to not attack Cuba Quick recap of what's been going
on in Cuba: Fidel Castro and the Communist Party take over in 1959 Bay of Pigs Invasion-1961