Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
WHMIS for high school
Transcript of WHMIS for high school
Glasses or Goggles
Symbols for Labeling
Class A - Compressed Gas
Class B - Flammable
Class D1 - Immediate Toxic Effects
Class D2 - Other Toxic Effects
Examples: Fire Extinguishers, Propane Bottles
1 Flammable Gas
2 Flammable Liquid
3 Combustible Liquid
4 Flammable Solid
5 Flammable Aerosol
6 Reactive Flammable Material
Class C - Oxidizing
Class D3 - Infectious and Biohazardous
Class E - Corrosive
Class F - Reactive
Questions to Ask:
How can this product hurt me?
How can I protect myself ?
What should I do in an emergency ?
Where can I get more information ?
Personal Protective Equipment
Hierarchy of Controls
Broken Into 6 Divisions