Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Top Ten ways to know that you might be a traveling librarian.
Transcript of Top Ten ways to know that you might be a traveling librarian.
a traveling librarian! If you forget where you're going on your way to work... If you wear the same outfit two days in a row and no one notices...... If you administer TAKS benchmarks and tests 15-18 times during the school year... If you have to bring your laptop, cord, binders, notebooks, toothbrush, extra underwear, makeup, instant coffee, and snacks in your rolly cart... If you call the library aide the wrong name half the time... If you are looking for a book you KNOW is in your collection only to realize it's at the other campus... If expertise in code deciphering is required to make sense of your desk calendar... If you have TWICE as many kids to teach, assist, and love!!! And the number ONE way to know you might be a traveling librarian... Images from www.peoplelearn.homestead.com