Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Insomnia:GLV
Insomnia: Patrize Aguilar, Faith Lane, Anita On, Lexi Spilsbury, Ammie Wang
If lettuce seeds are provided with the irrigation system previously described, then they will have more successful growth rates. We think this because if plant seeds intake just the correct amount of precipitation that is necessary for their growth, they will be able grow more efficiently.
If so, please give some ideas for procedure.
Design flow channels
Order bins & label the controlled bin (without irrigation system)
Put 4 cm of soil into bins
Insert tubes into soil
Create the flow channels
Insert the seeds (20) in same areas (in both bins)
Correctly water the seeds every day
Record results and observations daily