Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fairness
Here is a Video On Fairness
Are you fair? This test may determine how fair you actually are?
Here Is A Fairness Test
What Did You Get
Thank you for listening!!!
Hope you enjoyed it :3
What is fairness
Fairness is being fair and treating each other equally. fairness is Giving back something when you borrow it (for example, when you borrow a pencil from a friend or a teacher you should give it back to its rightful owner).
These men ask for just the same thing, fairness, and fairness only. This, so far as in my power, they, and all others, shall have. - Abraham Lincoln
Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. - President Dwight Eisenhower
Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way.
Fairness is not an attitude. It's a professional skill that must be developed and exercised.
Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people.
How you can Show Fairness
Showing fairness is helping or comforting somebody when needed
Showing fairness is not cheating
And there is many more ways that you can show fairness to the people around you. Do you know any other ways to show fairness?
1. Do you help someone when needed?
2.Do you cheat when you play a game?
3. Do you share with others?
4. Do you blame somebody else for something you did something wrong?
5. Do you obey the rules?
0/6 Extremely Unfair
1/6 Very Unfair
3/6 Sort Of Fair
5/6 Very fair
Fairness Pictures And Posters
Here Is A Fairness Poem
6. Do you show fairness to the others around you
6/6 Extremely Fair
MY PERVERTED SOLID BALLS0.
Fairness is not cheating in a game
Fairness is treating everybody the same
Fairness is telling the truth
Fairness is helping the Elder and the Youth
Fairness is not giving someone else the blame
That is what fairness is to me
What does Fairness mean to you?