Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Thurgood Marshall
-Juan Williams, writer of
Thurgood Marshall: American Revolutionary
High School- Baltimore's Colored High & Training School
College- Howard University
Studied law at Howard
Top of his class
Graduated Howard in 1933
In conclusion, because of Thurgood Marshall's great work on getting rid of segregation, he became one of the greatest 20th century civil rights leaders to ever live. He influenced many African Americans and others, which sparked the Civil Rights Movement.
Because of Thurgood Marshall's strength and determination, he made a significant impact on the Civil Rights movement.
First African American Supreme Court Judge
Helped to end school segregation in the U.S.
Won the Brown vs. Board of Education Case as well as 13 others
Awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom