Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Copy of ICT as a tool for learning
Transcript of Copy of Copy of ICT as a tool for learning
The present and the future
Challenges for today´s educational systems
- Is 21th century schools stuck in educational systems created during the industrialization?
Teaching, learning and ICT
A new role for teachers and learners: Schools or educational systems as a whole do
no longer have monopoly
of knowledge and learning.
Our views on ICT and ICT-tools
We need our learning environment to be flexible.
Google Apps for Education
Educational systems and schools have a great challenge in meeting tomorrows needs with the resources of today.
Graduates from upper secondary school in 2030. University by 2035?
Will he be prepared for jobs that maybe don´t even exist today?
For the new challenges in the world in 2030?
Learning takes place
everywhere and anytime
- not just in schools.
Are kids "digital natives" and adults "digital immigrants"?
Bridging the gap between digital literacy and illiteracy/or the
Problems with "digital inequality" in swedish schools today. Access to computers and digital tools are far from perfect - roughly 1 million Swedes do not have direct access to/or are not interested in using Internet.
We need it to be collaborative in our teaching
Don´t forget about the students/pupils!
Using ICT in schools should always start with
asking the right questions
What do we need and why?
What is the purpose of using ICT and technology in schools?
I don´t believe in the "trickle down effect"
Ask the right questions!
Teachers and pupils have to be involved in the process of using ICT i schools.
- Standardization may lead to killing creativity and learning?
- "One Size Fits All"?
- Can ICT be one way to bring a more individualized learning process to schools?
To contact us: