Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Modular Programming
Modular programming is the process of subdividing a computer program into separate sub-programs.
find grade for 30 studentsand average for math.
What's Modular Programming?
Get into your multiple intelligence groups! (15 mins)
Explain what they have understood by modular programming.
List their advantages & disadvantages.
(Use your registers / Onenotebook on skydrive)
- Many programmers can work at the same program at a time.
- It easy to write code for simpler tasks.
- Each module is independently debugged and tested.
- Modules can be reused in different programs whenever needed.
What is library of routines?
What is sub routine?
Modular programming is only suitable for complex problems.
- Modular program is effective only if modules are to be reused.
Library of routines
A collection of useful preprogrammed modules stored together in one directory or folder.
A SUB-ROUTINE is a set of programming instructions for a given task that forms a subsystem,
not the whole system.