Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blue Blob
2 4-serving-size packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
1 8 ounce container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
Blue paste food coloring
1/2 cup miniature chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, chopped
Blue candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Green candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Miniature candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Black decorating gel
8 fruit-flavor octopus-shape candies (optional) 8. Make face on each mound with blue and green candy-coated pieces. 5. Spoon mixture into large, heavy plastic bag. 3. Tint pudding mixture blue. 1. In large bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. By: Raylee Hatch and Brittany Miller Blue Blob The Blue Blob (Ingredients & Steps)