Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Catholic Social Teaching
Transcript of Catholic Social Teaching
1) Life and dignity of the human person
2) Call to family, community, and participation
3) Rights and responsibility
4) Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
5) The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
7) Care for God's creation
Call to Family, Community, and Participation
Call to family, community, and Participation
How Can We Help?
Hold food, clothes, and blood drives.
donate our time and participation
could spread awareness by using technology
do our own make the homeless smile
donate money to organizations
we can just try to help as much as we can as individuals or together as a community.
This theme focuses on how we depend on one another to achieve greatness as a community. We are supposed to love and respect one another as brothers and sisters, and have the responsibility to contribute to our community.