Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS OF THE NCAE TO THE 20 ALUMNAE OF
Transcript of RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS OF THE NCAE TO THE 20 ALUMNAE OF
RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS OF NCAE TO THE 20 ALUMNAE OF THE ICSM
National Career Assessment Examination
Who do you want to be when you grow up?
Statement of the Problem
from batch 2013-2014
1. Do the results of the NCAE truly help the students of the Immaculate Conception School of Malolos-Metropolis in choosing their career?
2. Are the results of the NCAE reliable?
3. Is the NCAE a good basis in choosing a student's career path?
4. Did the students who followed their NCAE results indeed become more successful than those who did not?
5. Should the Lady Icons follow the results in their NCAE?
Theoretical and Conceptual Framework
National Career Assessment Examination Results
Influence of the People Around
Choice of College Course
Success In College
Significance of the Study
High School Students
Faculty and Educators
Scope and Limitations of the Study
– 20 alumnae of the Immaculate Conception School of Malolos
– survey form prepared by researchers
–the survey was given by means of a social networking site (eg. Facebook)
An understanding on the different jobs
The revelation of the most suitable career for a person
Materials and Methods
The National Career Assessment Examination is pooly reliable.
Not Reliable At All
Respondents are randomly picked.
Twenty alumnae of the ICSM
Respondents' total score is classified in a 5-point scale.
(1 to 15 points)
(16 to 30 points)
(31 to 45 points)
(46 to 60 points)
(61 to 75 points)
Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
Summarize the whole research
Discuss the findings and results of the study
Review of Related Literature
Reliability of the NCAE Test Results
The purpose of this chapter is to...
After examining the data collected, the researchers discovered that...
of the respondents find the NCAE
NCAE is a proven
for choosing a career
The NCAE results
Students who followed their results are
The client's own choice and decision
Outlook on the Vocatioal Field
Induction and Advice
Choosing a Vacation (Parsons: 1909)
Interdependence of Family, School, & Community Culture
Different Social & Economic Contextual Factors
Bandura et. al. (2001)
Introduction and Background of the Study
A clear understanding of onself
Environmental Studies Career Chat
Research Career Options
The Relation of Secondary Student's Career Choice Readiness to a Six-Phase Model of Career Decision-Making
Students in higher levels show more career eradiness than the students in the lower levels
Gender differences concerned the readiness of a career choice
Career counselor can be a big help in taking a career choice
(Anreas Nirschi and Damian Lage, 2007)
alumnae respondents from ICSM
Survey is distributed through
The investigators answered the following questions:
Do the results of the NCAE truly help the students of the ICSM-Metropolis in choosing their career course?
Yes, because our survey shows that the NCAE results the Lady Icons got appeal to their interests.
Are the results of the NCAE reliable?
Is the NCAE a good basis in choosing a student's career path?
Did the students who followed their NCAE results did indeed become more successful than those who did not?
Should the Lady Icons follow their results in the NCAE?
The results of the NCAE are highly reliable.
Yes, because the NCAE is based on the interest, skill and mental ability of a student.
Based on our survey, those who followed their NCAE results excel in college.
The Lady Icons should consider their NCAE results in choosing their career in college.