Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Monday 21
This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about:
His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but
before they came together, she was found to be with child
through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was a
righteous man and did not want to expose her to public
disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the LORD appeared
to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be
afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is
conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a
son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will
save his people from their sins." All this took place to fulfill what the LORD had said through the prophet... Christmas is about love,
God's love for all of us. We are separated from God's love because of sin Romans 3:23
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. humans God But God made a way - Jesus!
This is the true Christmas story John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave his only son,
that whoever believes in him would not die,
but have eternal life. John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 1:12
Yet to all who received Him, to those who believed in His name,
He gave the right to become children of God. Christmas is not just a story but an invitation Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock.
If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him,
and he with Me. Discussion Questions 1. What does Christmas mean to you personally?
2. Have you heard the story of Jesus before? What do you know about Him?
3. Why do you think God sent Jesus to earth?
4. Why is the story of Jesus important?
5. Do you believe this story is true? Why or why not?
6. What does it mean to invite Jesus to be in my life?