Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Homophones
A homophone is a word that sounds the same but is spelled differently and has different meaning.
We're on ____ way home. (hour,our)
It's been an ____ since we've gotten home. (hour,our)
_____ one is yours? (witch,which)
The _____ in the book ate the fourth graders (witch,which)
Now you know what a homophone is.