Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sutton - Professionally Marketing
Transcript of Sutton - Professionally Marketing
Income or Investment
Change of Lifestyle
Let us discuss the sale of your property for the next fifteen to twenty minutes.
Let's take a moment to go over a few basics:
Is there a specific reason that you are selling your property?
Is there anyone else that would be involved in this decision process, such as a family member or business partner?
What is most important to you in this process:
a) Timing: how quickly we sell, date of completion
b) New Property: finding the right property to purchase
(can I help you with that?)
c) Right REALTOR®: (don’t worry, I won’t take it personally)
d) Price: getting the highest sale price possible
Tell me about your neighbours.
Describe your Community.
What do you think are the desirable aspects of your neighbourhood?
What is the best feature of your home?
What are the unique features?
Elements for success:
The appeal of your property
The right listing price
These need to be considered in our strategy, as the real estate market is very dynamic.
The condition of your home with respect to the five senses; together, we can identify opportunities and/or challenges.
Marketing your property to reach potential Buyers.
The first objective is to set the right price according to present market conditions.Pricing your property high can limit or eliminate Buyer interest.
Condition of your property
Flexibility and availability to allow access to all
Terms of the offer
Comparative market analysis (CMA)
Clean and tidy
a) It makes other listings look better
b) Fewer REALTORS® will show your home
c) Buyers are unwilling to negotiate
d) Lost time
e) Reduces Buyer competition
f) Unrealistic offers
g) Principles of Substitution
Where do Buyers come from?
78% of Buyers come from other REALTORS®
13% come from other sources such as: flyers,
open houses, target marketing, internet and electronic media
6% come from sign calls
3% come from advertising
Finding the Buyer for your property
Maximizing the appeal of your
There are many tips to consider that create an inviting and attractive atmosphere:
• A clean and tidy interior and exterior.
• A neutral and well lit interior.
• A fresh scent.
• Rearranging pieces of furniture to create openness.
• Lights left on throughout the property during showings.
• Easy access and an inviting doorway.
• Clean windows.
• Clean closets that are free of clutter.
• Open doors.
• Clean counter space.
First impressions are very important and therefore, we must maximize the interior and exterior appeal of your property to potential Buyers.
Maximizing the exposure of your property
Marketing to other Agents
Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Broker/Agent open houses
My network of other leading REALTORS® in this area
and their Buyers
My network of other Sutton REALTORS® and their Buyers
Marketing directly to home Buyers
Property for sale sign
Advertising - local papers
Promotion of your property on the Internet
Just Listed notices
I will display a For Sale sign on your front lawn to attract Buyers in the area.
You will commit to do what is possible to accomplish and maintain the maximum appeal of your property, until the transaction is complete.
As discussed, market conditions beyond our control may arise that can impact the sale of your property.
Additionally, I commit to maximizing the exposure of your property through my marketing campaign.
Life goes on even while you are selling a property. By keeping each other informed and adding some flexibilities, you should be able to maintain your schedule.
I will endeavour to work around your busy schedule when arranging all showings. The more flexible we can be, will result in more showings and an efficient sale.
I would like to confirm what we have just discussed:
1. Your reason for selling is:
2. The most important element of the sale to you is:
Let's talk about your home
Days on Market
Price declines the longer a property is listed
% Percentage of Prospective Buyers willing to look at your home
The Buyer Pool
10% to 15% Above Market
Pricing your home to get top dollar
Sutton Group website
My personal website
Marketing to past clients
I am in regular contact with my past clients
Award Status – if applicable
Sutton Group – City Office
An Independent Member Broker
YOUR TAG LINE or PROFESSIONAL GOAL STATEMENT HERE
My personal guarantee
1. As your Sutton REALTOR® my commitment to you guarantees
my highest level of service.
2. I will keep you informed of all marketing activities. These include:
a) Providing you with feedback following each showing of your property.
b) Advising you of all market conditions, existing or that arise, which may affect the sale of your property including, competition from other local listings or financial market changes.
c) Marketing Strategy - Multiple Listing Service (MLS), lawn sign, advertising, open houses, REALTOR® opens.
3. I am able to suggest improvements for your property.
4. I can maximize your property’s exposure.
Plus, deliver pre-qualified Buyers.
6. I will update you on all activities at least once a week.
7. I will respond to your call within two hours, from Monday to Saturday, between 9am and 6pm.
A little bit more...
• we are 100% Canadian owned
• we have been in business since 1983
• today, we have grown to more than 8,900 REALTORS®
Sutton is a national Real Estate company with over 200 offices across the country.
We are working for you:
The strength and recognition of the Sutton brand offers you:
1. A commitment to a high level of service is required from every Sutton REALTOR®.
2. The strength of the Sutton brand attracts Buyers.
3. Sutton is an industry leader in technology, providing your Agent with efficient internet delivery systems:
4. A source of potential Buyers is available through the Sutton Referral Directory.
Comprehensive listing of all Sutton REALTOR®
5. Excellent advertising exposure.
My Sutton office:
The strength and recognition of the my local Sutton office offers you:
A Listing Agreement is a contract provided by our local Real Estate Board that enables you to hire me as your REALTOR®
The Listing Agreement describes the responsibilities of each party as well as the terms of the relationship.
As a Sutton REALTOR® I believe in the highest quality of service. Your satisfaction is paramount.
The Listing Agreement
Thank you again, Mr. and Mrs White,
Sutton Group – City Office
An Independent Member Broker
TEL: (403) 123-1234
FAX: (403) 123-4321
I look forward to working with you.