Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Topaz
What is Topaz
Topaz is a crystal that can come in different sizes, and shapes. It can come in different colors.
Topaz is silicate mineral.
THE GEM TOPAZ
1.Topaz can change its colors by the heat.
2.It can be found all over the world.
1.Topaz can change colors by the heat.
2.It"s 8"Th on the hardness scale.
3.Most topaz is long or in little pieces.
Topaz is on rings and jewelry and all
topaz is covered or it will brake.
Topaz is very hard but can be broken
easy. Topaz that has a lot of water
is brown or pink. With fluorine it is blue or colorless.
It is found in granite.
It can weigh up to 220 pounds.