Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Florida Keys
The Atlanta and the Gulf of Mexico and the Florida Bay.
Some producers are sea grass, algae, moss, grass, etc.
Mushrooms, Marine Bacteria.
From the 1950's to the 1970's many upland areas were cleared for residentialand and commerial use, and a large number of finger-fill canals were dreded to satisfy the demand for water front property.
Some consumers are fish, aligators,shark, dolphins, whales, manates, etc.
The climate in the Florida Keys is about 75-80 degrees with warmer days mixed in.