Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Animal Adaptation
...Investigating Animal Adaptations Meet Our Narrator,
Ellie the Elephant talons hollow bones Baldie the Eagle sharp beak good eyesight Zelda the Zebra stripes strong legs Sleak, Streamlined Body big teeth short manes Daphne the Dolphin Grey Skin Color Strong tail Use Flippers to Steer Mickey the Monkey skinny tail long, limber arms opposable thumbs Introducing:
3rd/4th Sped - David Elementary
1st Grade - Lamar Elementary
3rd Grade - Anderson Elementary
6th Math/Science - Tom Cox Intermediate Student Objective:
Identify how animal characterics help them survive in the wild. Web 2.0 Tools:
YouTube ...and now for your entertainment