Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biogeography
many examples of it that help to prove evolution australia is great example of biogeography great diversity of marsupials even though the region is still hospitable to placental mammals
the presence of the marsupials, which are not found anywhere else in the world, is because of the isolation of Australia that allowed it to evolve separately Darwinian interpretation-
we find modern species where they are because they evolved from ancestors that inhabited that region example of this is armidillos
only live in the Americas
evolutionary view of biogeography predicts that contemporary armidillos are modified descendants of earlier species that occupied these continents
fossil record confirms that there where glyptodonts, what armidillos were thought to have evolved from, in this region Adaptive Radiation on Island Chains
flurries of allopathic