Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Atmosphere and Density
Transcript of The Atmosphere and Density
as you travel up in Earth's atmosphere? http://forces.si.edu/atmosphere/ Density Mass
Volume Laura and Jordan mixed up a new salt solution.
The food coloring made the solution orange.
They weighed the orange solution. It's mass was 13 g.
They measured 27 mL of the solution.
What is the orange solution's density? If the following solutions were mixed together,
where would the orange solution fit in? As you travel up in the Earth's atmosphere.... file://lvmsapps/students/StudentCommon/6th%20Grade%20Science/Weather/weather/atmosphericdata/elevator.html less dense the higher you get the molecules are more spread out,
the air is thinner and it's harder to breathe Mass Volume Density = 55 g
10 mL Blue's density = 1.30 g/mL
Purple's density = 0.43 g/mL
Yellow's density = 0.94 g/mL