Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements Compounds Mixtures
Transcript of Elements Compounds Mixtures
*A molecule consists of two or more atoms of the same element, or different elements, that are chemically bound together.
consists of only one kind of atom.
cannot be broken down into a simpler type of matter
can exist as either atoms (e.g. argon) or molecules (e.g., nitrogen).
consists of two or more different elements and/or compounds physically combined
can be separated into its components by physical means, and
often retains many of the properties of its components.
Which one is it????
N. Folarin 2011
• Consists of atoms of two or more different elements bound together.
• Cannot be broken down physically.
•Has properties that are different from its component elements.