Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of the heart
The three most important kinds of blood vessels are arteries,veins, and capillaries.
Plasma:The watery part of blood that carries nutrients wastes and blood cells.
The heart is a big,
big muscle. It pumps
your blood everywhere
in your body. It's about the size of your fist.
Red blood cells are the kind of blood cells that carries oxygen to other body cells.
Stale blood collects in the top
right atrium. From there, stale blood passes through valves to the right ventricle. The blood is then pushed out to the lungs were it loads up with oxygen.
The white blood cell, the kind of blood cell that fights germs.
Red Blood cells
White Blood cells
Platelet a tiny part of a cell that helps stop bleeding.
Arteries, Veins and Capillaries
About the heart
The heart beats 100,000 times every day and about 42 million times every year, with the help of you breathing.
Your blood travels through your body in less than one minute. It is very fast! That is all because of your heart pumping all of your blood. Wow!
Click on if you want to copy to find the video.-copy ctrl c-to past ctrl v.