Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dynamite-Alfred Nobel
Why/ how was dynamite revolutionary?
Impact on society during the Industrial Revolution
Relieved workers from strenuous labor
Born in Sweden to a father who was an inventor and an engineer
What factors enabled dynamite to be invented?
The use of nitroglycerin
An accomplished chemist by 16
Established the Nobel Prize
Help invented smokeless artillery and explosives for militaries
Increased speed of construction
More efficent for building
Helped keep a stable economy
Inspired others to become inventors
The need for change
Elements that were already known