Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
“I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I
Transcript of “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I
2012 Sem 1
2012 Sem 1
2012 Sem 2
Welcom BBQ, Camping, Amazing Race, Cruise Party, Donation trip
Amazing race, weekly sports, Ya'an Earthquake Candle Night, Fishing
Charity Dinner, Performance in Townhall and aid any department in need
2012 Sem 2
Main Considerations in future
1. Enhance image as a Student Charity society
2. Raise awareness from both inside and outside university
1. Enhance Student Charity Image
Future Strategic Direction
Community service events
Increase frequency of visits
Re-connect with Chinese Constitute/Non-profit-organisations
Offer us more opportunities to run community service events
Enhance public image & increase community exposure
Attract media in Australia and China
News paper article solid evidence of our contribution
Annual donation trip
Introduce our mission, achievements, past/current/future events
Important communication tool with wider community and sponsors
In terms of structure:
Marketing department will be split into 2 functions
Marketing- market PH's image as a student charity society. Maintain popularity at the same time
Event Planning- focus on searching and organising events that are popular and suit our charity image. Will work closely with fundraising team