Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of touchscreen
2.3 Flexibility Touchscreen 1.Basic working principle 2.Types and characteristics: (1) Surface capacitance
(2) Projected capacitance
* Mutual capacitance
* Self-capacitance Conclusion The idea of touch: Infrared Resistive Capacitive Advantages Limitations Expectations Changes to life Simple :) Easier =) Changes to life Changes to life Everyone can use it XD Limitations 1.High stability Advantages 2.High light transmittance 3.Long service life 4.Easy activation 1.Resolution: 1000*720
Resistive and Capacitive: 4096×4096 Disadvantages 2.response speed: <20ms
Resistive and capacitive: <15ms Application ATM Advertising display Signage display ... Elograph Q & A References:
http://mashable.com/2012/09/13/iphone-10/ 1971 TouchScreen 1973 Physical Disabled Users