Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Digestive System.
Digestive System! Main Organs Mouth Esophagus Pharynx Large & Small Intestine Diseases. Normal Stomach Peptic ulcers in stomach Current Research/ Technology. CT Scan:
X-rays (multiple) scan the liver, pancreas,and gallbladder.
A thin plastic tube is passed through your nose or mouth into the stomach. And then into the small intestine. large intestine How To Care For The System Well, there are many different organs that make up the digestive system. So, there are always a few helpful tips to make sure everything stays healthy. You should eat foods that have the correct amount of protein, carbohydrates, and fat. And also make sure to eat everyday. Disorders Gas in The Digestive Tract Gas in the digestive tract is created from:
-the breakdown of certain foods by the bacteria that are present in the colon.
Lactose Intolerance This is a condition where your body has a lack of an enzyme called lactase. This makes it hard for your body to digest milk products.