Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Narrative Therapy
Social Construction Models II:
What is Narrative Therapy?
Narrative Therapy in Action
Externalizing the Problem
Employing Therapeutic Questions
Seeking Unique Outcomes
Co-Constructing Alternative Stories
Therapeutic Ceremonies, Letters, and Leagues
Forming Supportive Leagues
Contemporary Applications of Narrative Therapy
Narrative Therapy Explained