Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Technology Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
Transcript of Technology Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
3. CONTENT 1. EYE CONTACT
2. CONSIDER CONTEXT
3. TONE OF VOICE TECHNOLOGY PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING SKILLS BY: KATIE, LILLIE, CALLIE 1.Go to college. VOLUNTEER FOR YOUR COMMUNITY,JOIN A SPORT, OR JUST SIGN UP FOR AN ACTIVITY. EXAMPLES: 1. MEETINGS
2. PRESENTATIONS AND LECTURES
4. CONVERSATIONS 1. GET PLENTY OF SLEEP AND EXERCISE.
2. MAKE TIME FOR FRIENDS AND FUN.
3. KEEP STRESS IN CHECK.
4. EAT HEALTHY FOODS TO KEEP YOUR BRAIN HEALTHY.
5. GIVE YOUR BRAIN A WORKOUT. TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS 1. MAKE A SCHEDULE
2. PLAN AHEAD
3.DON'T PROCRASTINATE YOUR WORK. NOTE TAKING SKILLS 1. LONGTERM GOAL GET INVOLVED 1. EAT A HEART HEALTHY BREAKFEST.
2. GO TO SLEEP ON TIME.
3. ARRIVE ON TIME SO YOU WILL NOT BE LATE. 2. Explore your options. 3. Start your career. resume VOLUNTEER IMPROVING MEMORY SKILLS: SHORT
GOALS EAT HEATHLY TEST TAKING SKILLS CAREERS KATIE CALLIE LILLIE OBGYN SINGER NEO NATEL NURSE ORAL COMMUNICATION EXAMPLES WRITTEN COMMUINCATION SKILLS NONVERBAL COMMUINCATION SKILLS WRITE DOWN KEY FACTS 2. ASK QUESTIONS
3. ORGANIZE NOTES SELF ESTEEM TIPS 1.DO THINGS YOU ARE PROUD OF
3.SMILE like what you do and do what you like way to go hope it works outs
from; callie goodluck from lillie thats awsome way to go great goal
from katie THE END POP:)