Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Twitter Mining and Visualization with Netlytic.org
Transcript of Twitter Mining and Visualization with Netlytic.org
@AJEbsary - Adrian J. Ebsary
AttentionEconomist.com 2. 1. 3. =CONCATENATE("@",MID(A1,FIND("/",A1, 18)+1,100)) Examples Data for all, or data for-hire? Privacy, under oligarchy vs. transparency, with sousveillance Data Prep Mining Tools Keyword Selection Netlytic-ating via @Dalprof 1. Research keywords and relative usage 2. "Hashtag" returns more than "#Hashtag" 3. Use your Boolean operators! 4. Tread carefully around non-ASCII characters The Twitter Fuzz If you provide an API that returns Twitter data, you may only return IDs (including tweet IDs and user IDs).
You may export or extract non-programmatic, GUI-driven Twitter Content as a PDF or spreadsheet by using "save as" or similar functionality. Exporting Twitter Content to a datastore as a service or other cloud based service, however, is not permitted. Don’t resyndicate data. If your service consumes Twitter data, don’t take that data and expose it via an API, post it to other cloud services, and so on. ?