Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Capitalization Rules
1. Capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence
2. Capitalize proper nouns
3. Capitalize a person's title. Do not capitalize the title if it is describing the person
4. Capitalize points on a compass
5. Capitalize titles of publications with exception of minor words. (capitalize words Is, Are, and Be) (do not capitalize words (a, an, the, but, as, if, and, or, nor)
6. Capitalize when two or more sentences follow a colon.
7. Do not capitalize seasons
8. Do not capitalize when one sentence follows a colon.
* One of your professors pet peeve little "i's" when writing emails.
1. the car traveled south west on state route 50 for Twenty Seven miles.
1. The car traveled South West on State Route 50 for twenty seven miles.
2. I just finished a poem titled "the grey hound is the best".
2. I just finished a poem titled "The Grey Hound Is the Best".
3. "Once Upon A Time" is a classic beginning to all fairy tales.
3. "Once upon a time" is a classic beginning to all fairy tales.
4. I was born in june, so that makes me a Summer baby.
4. I was born in June, so that makes me a summer baby.
5. I admire puffer fish: it can expand twice its original size. Puffer fish are also colorful.
5. I admire puffer fish: It can expand twice its original size. Puffer fish are also colorful.
Rules of Engagement