Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
compare and contrast number the stars and hatchet
Transcript of compare and contrast number the stars and hatchet
War II place setting Copenhagen
and Denmark publisher Houghton
Miffin Company written in 1989 author is Gary
Paulsen time setting Hampton, New York, and Canada written in the 1980's publisher Delacorte Books written in english young adult
novel past tense the story is
told by Annemarie protagnist is
Annemarie protagnist is
Brian Robeson symbols are the
rifle,hatchet, and the plane time setting 1980's tone is urgent, young tone is subjective
serious matter of fact Credits Spark notes Google Images narratored in
third person symbol is the
star of david necklace