Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MOTION PICTURES
What is the Talbot law, persistence of vision?
Who were the Lumier btothers? What is its importance for the history of cinema?
Auguste and Louis Lumiere are credited with the world's first public film screening on December 28, 1895. The showing of approximately ten short films lasting only twenty minutes in total was held in the basement lounge of the Grand Cafe on the Boulevard des Capucines in Paris and would be the very first public demonstration of their device they called the Cinematograph which effectively functioned as camera, projector and printer all in one.
- the wheel of life Patented in 1867 by William Lincoln
- Louis Lumiere invented the first motion picture camera in 1895 called the Cinematographe
First motion picture description
1868 was created the first motion picture by William Lincoln, there use lot of pictures to do a motion picture. At 1890 Celluloid Film was created.
Thomas Edison created a film call "The Boxing Cats" at 1894.
At 1895 Cinematographe, (First Projector) was created which is able to project motion pictures on a screen.
Which inventions make possible the creation of Motion Pictures?
What is a Kinethoscope, a Thaumatrope and a Zoetrope?
By: Michelle Camhi and Eyal Schatloff
Who was Georges Melies and what was its importance to the history of cinema?
It was created in 1867 by William Lincoln on the United States.
-The kinethoscope is an early motion picture exhibition device.
-A thaumatrope is a toy, is a disc or card that has a picture in each side.
- A zoetrope is a device that produces the illusion of motion from a rapid movement of pictures.
While the eyes are in motion they cannot see an object clearly. The image on the retina must come to rest, if only for a fraction of a second. That is why, when the eyes scan a line of type, they move across it in a series of quick jerks
What is technicolor?
Technicolor is a color motion picture process invented in 1916 and then improved over several decades.
George Melies was a french illusionist and filmmaker
famous for leading many technical and narrative developments in the earliest days of cinema.
How does Motion Pictures (cinema) evolve through time?
How do you imagine cinema at the future?
We think that in future the cinema will be:
- that film is going to have so many resources that will be like living the movie
- that it will exist the 7D or something like that because now exist 2D, 3D and 4D
- that in future cinema will have many special effects and more fun and excellent things will be created.
- that the image will be surrounding you, so there's no only 1 screen in front of you also there will be 2 more screen at your sides for you to think that your inside the movie.
- that the chair of the cinema will be a massage chair.
Before, movies were in black and white and without sound then the sound got fixed. Time next the image got evolved with color and sound. Now the cinema is in full HD 3D and 4D.
black and white