Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nail That Elevator Pitch!
Transcript of Nail That Elevator Pitch!
Elevator Pitch - Goal
Remember that your goal with a very short pitch is to be memorable and capture intrigue so that people will talk to you later.
Clearly Identify the problem
Use a statistic to show the size of the problem
Make your Solution Stand Out
If there is a huge competitor in your market, explain why your are a 5 times better solution to the problem
The close of your pitch should be bold and strong
You want to capture attention with the hook. You want people to stop texting, sit up and pay attention.
Ask a question to make people think.
State an impressive or important thing about your business or product that people will find intriguing.
Be surprisingly loud or unorthodox
This means very few details can be covered.
Use a story to personalize the problem.
Frame the problem in terms of dollars to show your understanding of the market
Make the solution personal with a story
Explain the solution in terms of dollars
Most of the time a strong ask is a good thing
The intonation, body language, and articulate speech is as important as the content