Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of HARDWARE DEVICES!
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
BY:HODA ABOU SHADI
– An input device is a piece of computer hardware equipment used to provide data and control signs, to an information processing system, such as computer or information appliance. Examples of input devices include keyboards, mouse, scanners, digital cameras and joysticks.
A keyboard is an input device, it’s also the primary text input device, when you come to press a letter the electric waves travels through the computer where it is processed and sent to the monitor in addition, that all happens in few seconds or specifically 1 second!
An output device is any piece of computer hardware item used to communicate the results of data processing carried out by an information processing system (such as a computer) which converts the electronically generated information into human-readable form.
Headphones (or head-phones in the early days of telephony and radio) are a pair of small listening devices that are designed to be worn on or around the head over a user's ears.