Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of American Culture
and the turn from the nineteenth century to the twentieth century brought out a significant change in the fashion of this time. Fashion By the 1920s, the automobile had just begun to shape the way American's lived their lives. It had been created in the nineteenth century but by 1920 there were nearly 5 million being put to use. Rock n' Roll In the 1950s, the heavily accented beats and repetitious lyrics of rock and roll were developed. (Bragdon) It was a type of music based on the rhythm and blues music African American musicians sang. music art literature And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people, will get to the promised land. So I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.
Martin Luther King Jr.