Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Friday 11.13.15
Thin and Thick Questions
Do Now: Intelligence
"I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing."
Music Video Friday
It's Courtney's week!!!!!!! (used all those exclamation points just for you, Courtney)
This is a collection of pictures you get if you google Courtney's name:
Write three thick questions on post-its as we read the first few chapters of Tangerine.
2. Poe Essay: Editing
Please turn in a final draft at the end of class with all of the following:
1. Proper formatting: size 12 Times New Roman, Double Spaced, Name in the upper left-hand corner
2. Your outline
3. Your rough draft.
You must underline, in orange, TWO adverb clauses somewhere in your essay and TWO verbs you've changed to more active or vivid verbs using the handout.
1. Finish you MVF and turn it in!
3. Indpendent Reading
Read your own book(or choose one from my library) and, while reading, find and write down (on post its) three ADVERB CLAUSES