Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Animal Cell
By: Anthony Tramonte
The nucleolus makes ribosomal subunits from proteins and ribosomal RNA.
The nucleus controls many of the functions of the cell and contains DNA.
Lysosome job is to remove waste
Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
This makes cellular products like hormones and lipids
Packages proteins and carbohydrates into membrane bound vesicles.
Rough endoplasmic reticulum
Synthesizes proteins that, for the most part, are transported out of the cell.
Is a cell that makes protein.
Cytoplasm is present within the cell membrane of all cell types and contains all organelles and cell parts.
This protects the cell from its surroundings.
This takes in nutrients breaks them down, and creates energy rich molecules for the cell.
This forms a frame work for the movement of organelles around the cytoplasm.
This helps in the formation of the spindle fibers that separate the chromosomes during cell division.
This forms chromosomes during cell division.