Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dream Vacation project 6th grade
Transcript of Dream Vacation project 6th grade
1. D.C. stands for District of Columbia.
2. The District of Columbia was named
after the explorer Christopher Columbus. 3,506 miles to Lima, Peru Lima, Peru Latitude 12° 03' South Longitude 77° 02' West Population 7,506,742 Landform: Lima is on
the coast of Peru Landmark: Archbishop's
Palace of Lima Fun Facts:
1. Lima was founded January 18th 1535.
2. Lima is the biggest city in Peru. 6,746 miles to Vatican City Vatican City, Rome Latitude 41° 54' North Longitude 12° 27' East Population 829 Landmark: The Vatican Fun Facts:
1. The official currency of Vatican City is Euros.
2. The official language of Vatican City is Italian. Landform: Vatican city is
on the bank of the Tiber river Athens, Greece Latitude 37° 59' North Longitude 23° 44' East Population 3,238,000 Landform:Mountain/
Rocky terrain Landmark:Parthenon Funfacts:
1. The Parthenon was built to the goddess, Athena.
2. The Parthenon has been standing for 2000 years. 656 miles to Athens 696 miles to Cairo Cairo, Egypt Latitude 30° 03' North Longitude 31° 14' East Population 6,758,581 Landform: The Nile Landmark: The Pyramids Fun Facts:
1. It was founded in 969 AD.
2. It is the largest city in Africa. 5,955 miles to Tokyo Tokyo, Japan Latitude 35° 41' North Longitude 139° 42' East Population 8,731,000 Landform: Tokyo has lowland terrain. Landmark: The Tokyo Tower Fun Facts:
1. Tokyo became Japan's political center in 1603.
2. Tokyo is now one of the
most populous cities in the world. 4,843 miles to Sydney Sydney, Australia Latitude 33° 52' South Longitude 151° 12' East Population 4,504,469 Landform: Sydney is on the coast of Australia. Landmark: The Sydney Opera House Fun Facts:
1. Sydney was founded in 1788.
2. Sydney is Australia's most populous city. 10,537 miles to Paris Paris, France Latitude 48° 51' North Longitude 2° 20' East Population 12,161,542 Land form: Paris is on the bank of the Seine River. Landmark: The Eiffel Tower Fun Facts:
1. The area of Paris is 40.7 square miles.
2. Paris is the biggest city in France. ...And back home again The End