Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Google Ethics and Social Responsibility
Transcript of Google Ethics and Social Responsibility
DON'T BE EVIL
Enforced by Googles Code of Conduct and its seven principles
Serve our users
Respect each other
Avoid conflicts of interest
Protect Google's assets
Ensure financial integrity and responsibility
Obey the law Ethics and Social Responsibility Google takes a for-profit philanthropic approach- Profits used to
Fund new companies
Form bonds with investors in novel technologies
Lobby congress to help pass legislation that they favor regarding social issues
Google has invested in hybrid, fuel-efficient cars to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and its effect on global warming. Google understands that their
Code of Conduct cannot solve
every ethical issue that might
their managers if they have the
smallest sense that something
might be unethical. THE END By Manage"Mental"