Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Special Number
Transcript of My Special Number
By Maddy Zarembka My special Number is 12. I chose this number because this is a number that you see a lot in this world. For example, there are 12 inches in a foot. 12 is a composite number because it has at least one other number than itself. 12 is not a prime number because it has more than 1 factor than just itself. The proper factors of 12 are 1, 2, 3,4, and 6. Proper Factors are all the factors except for the number itself. Twelve's factors can also be called it's Divisors. The Greatest Common Factor of 12 and 30 is 6. A Common Factor of 12 is 6 X 2. The Least Common Multiple of 12 and 30 would be 60. A Common Multiple of 12 and 30 would also be 60. 12 is an even number but not an odd number because 12 can be divided into 2 evenly. A factor pair of 12 is 4 x 3. 1. Christmas is my favorite holiday and is in the 12th month.
2. My favorite book character is a heroine from a place called District 12.
3. I am 12 years old. Three connections I can make between my number and my world: The Prime Factorization of 12 is 2 x 2 x 3. I would like to thank Coach Trendell for teaching us all these math terms. Citations: Thanks for watching my presentation!!!