Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
STOP, THINK, AND GO!
Transcript of STOP, THINK, AND GO!
The Decision Making Process
What is the decision you are about to make?
Is it a good decision, or bad decision?
Think about good decisions and bad decisions.
Talk to an adult before moving forward.
Is this the best way do something?
Make an effort to do the right thing.
Making Good Decisions
When making decisions, choose the one that will benefit you the most in the most positive way that it can without harming others.
The wrong decisions can lead to destruction.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Fix the problem you have created, or do the right thing before you do the wrong.
What are Decisions?
Decisions are the choices you make to do something.
What are good decisions?
What are bad decisions?
1. Why should I stop and think before I make my final decision?
2. What would happen if I made the wrong decision?
1. Who should I go to for help to make my decision?
2. Why should I think about something before I do it?
1. What happens if I do not like my final decision?
2. When did you ever have to make a decision before?
Identify the problem and what needs to be decided.
Do you need an adult to help you figure out the problem?
What are your options and choices?
Make lists of the good and the bad and how each will have an effect on you and others.
Make a good educated decision after you weigh all the options.
List all the Pro's and Con's of the situation.