Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Email Etiquette
Today you will compose an email to a local business leader asking him or her what they think it takes to be a successful leader in the twenty-first century. Before we get started we must first learn the importance of email etiquette!
How to Keep Your Emails Short
1. Don't ramble on - get straight to the point.
2. Summarize the email to make sure it isn't too long.
3. Put a clear subject in the subject field
The Content of the Email
1. You can be conversational - but not rude.
2. Write like you would in a letter.
3. Do not use emoticons.
4. At the end of your letter, use a signature which includes your contact information.
Spelling & Grammar
-Correct spelling is essential.
-Incorrect spelling, they will gather the impression that you are lazy and uneducated.
-Correct use of grammar is just as important
Sending & Reviewing
1.) Re-read your email.
2.) Make sure you spell check your email before sending.
3.) Ensure that you are going to be sending your email to the correct recipients
5.) Make sure that if you have attachments, they are attached.
6.) Send your email.
Congratulations! You now know how to create the perfect email.