Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Titanium
Transcript of What is Titanium
Second Energy Level: 8
Third Energy Level: 10
Fourth Energy Level: 2 ENERGY LEVELS TITANIUM IS MOSTLY USED FOR MAKINNG THINGS LIKE ALUMINUM, IRON, MANGANESE, AND OTHER METALS. ALSO, TITANIUM DIOXIDE IS USED FOR HOUSE PAINT. TITANIUM CAN BE USED IN MEDICAL PROCEDURES BECAUSE ITS IS NON-TOXIC TO THE BODY. DID YOU ALSO KNOW THAT TITANIUM IS THE ONLY ELEMENT THAT OFFERS THE UNIQUE COMBINATION OF BEAUTY, STRENGTH, LIGHT WEIGHT, AND BIO-COMPATIBILITY? NOW LETS LOOK AT HOW INTERESTING TITANIUM CAN BE... BASIC INFORMATION name: Titanium
atomic number: 22
atomic mass: 47. 867
melting point: 1660°C
boiling point: 3287°C FUN FACTS 1. it is as strong as
steel, but much lighter 2. Titanium is used in joint
3. Titanium is the main
element used in making
apple labtops. NOW LETS LOOK AT SOME MORE
FACTS ABOUT TITANIUM.... BY:MADISON DURFER