Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Re-thinking urban waste
Transcript of Re-thinking urban waste
project their perceptions
Can design benefit a cause,
Can design change behavior and create social acceptance?
Everything we consume generates waste
Where does our waste go?
GROUND FLOOR PLAN
LOWER GROUND LEVEL
FIRST FLOOR LEVEL
SUBSEQUENT ADDITIVE PROCESSING FLOORS
Design can change
behavior and create
Design can benefit
a cause,an issue
The need of the hour is constantly
changing, as are the extents , boundaries
and spaces that make the city.
In such a scenario, dynamic modular
hybrid urban inserts can thrive
and evolve, within the same dimensions,
over several years of time and need.