Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Doodle poem
A child in the
Lost, through the
in front of a lake.
, reminding him of when his mother would swim with him,
never to happen again.
He enters the
illustrated by the moon to replicate the
He starts to walk,
in his foot.
He is swallowed into a sea of
to once again grasp life.
He can’t swim any longer,
the pain is too
in his last moments he thinks of his mother,
knowing he is about to meet her
His body lay at rest with hers, but his
reunited with his
. Finally at peace