Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Multiple Intelligences
American developmental psychologist
Best known for his Theory of Multiple Intelligences
Theory of Multiple Intelligences
Includes 8 different intelligences
The intelligences are independent of one another but they interact/work together in activities
Has received a lot of attention from K-12 education
Application to Practice
By combining different intelligences to create an activity or lesson plan students can learn different skills/ways to learn a subject. These ways may be easier for them.
Students may not understand information one-way but understand it another way more clearly.
By: Katelyn Pipkin
Using Music/Songs to Teach Math- Musical
Using Sports to Teach Math -
Bohlin, Lisa, Cheryl Cisero. Durwin, and Maria Reese-Weber.
. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2009. PRINT